Training Documents as listed below can be found on our Private Facebook Group;
- Permission slips
- Details on activities such as where to meet, what to bring and emergency contact numbers
- Routine Orders for our Corps outline the day to day workings of our Corps. Details on activities such as where to meet, what to bring, who the duty officer is, upcoming events and emergency contact numbers.
- Standing Orders are the methods and procedures to be followed in cadet activities and training. A Master copy will be posted on the bulletin board. Please refer to this document for a description of duties and responsibilities.
- Range Standing Orders are the methods and procedures to be followed during unit air rifle training, practice, marksmanship firing, and competition shooting. See the bulletin board.
- The Annual Training Plan is the master plan outlining the entire training year. It gives the Who, What, Where and When for all classes, all instructors, and all instructors in training. The Training Officer maintains and updates this master schedule.
- The Monthly Training Timetable is a breakdown of the Annual Training Plan and provides, in detail, the events for the month including Parades, Field Training exercises and special activities. Check the website (Calendar) for the latest schedule.
- The Annual Ceremonial Review is our graduation parade. It is usually held in May or June and recognizes Cadets for their achievements throughout the training year.
- Training Photographs will be published as they become available. We encourage submission of photos!
- Trophies and Awards are presented at the Annual Ceremonial Review. They are earned by deserving Cadets for their performance throughout the training year. Click on the link to see the recipients from last year.